1. Voice for the workplace (telesales/marketing, interview preparation, teachers, fitness instructors, public speakers)
- Treat your voice with respect, safeguard your livelihood and learn how to maximise your true potential.
- Gain confidence through knowledge of how the voice and breathing works.
- Interview/oral examination preparation.
- Sessions available on a one to one basis or groups (according to requirements)
- Available to travel to your venue
2. Voice for singers/actors (amateur and professional)
- Help to guide you to achieve the voice you’ve always wanted.
- Learn the correct techniques in order to protect the voice from becoming tired and damaged.
- Preparations for auditions/gigs/concerts.
- Help with projection, microphone technique, presentation and interpretation.
- Sessions are one to one.
- Wide range of musical genres.
- Free 15 minute consultation
- Rates – £30 per hour/£15 per 30 minutes.
- Discounts available for block bookings. (Enquire for further details)
- Sessions in a relaxed, friendly environment.
- Mobile service provided (subject to price change)
- 24 hours notice required for cancellations.